International roaming is defined as the ability for a customer to automatically make and receive voice calls, send and receive data, or access other mobile services when travelling outside the geographical coverage area of its home network by means of using the infrastructure of a “visited” network.
Offering lucrative International Roaming services has become a prime focus for Operators and one of the prominent retention tools that they have up their sleeves. Although Operators do have lucrative plans at their disposal but to reach out to potential customers is a challenge that they are confronted with.
mCarbon’s Best in Class IR Platform is a holistic solution that is capable of putting across the right information to the right customer at the right time. This not only results in an increase in revenue for Operators but is also a killer retention tool considering the intra operator competition.
mCarbon’s International Roaming Platform to a great extent helps Telcos to mitigate following challenges:
- Delay in communication resulting in customer dissatisfaction.
- Revenue loss due to the inability to timely upsell International Roaming packs to potential customers.
- Channel Limitation.
- Pre-Travel Communication
- Real time and relevant communication at the start of travel
- Welcome message when user latches onto foreign network
- Upselling IR packs to roaming customers
- Pack Expiry and Pack Renewal Intimation
- Multi-Channel Support